JESOLO BEACH: THE RESORT NEAR VENICE.
Having arrived in Jesolo, you’ll find us either by taking the main shopping street which in the evening becomes a pedestrian zone, or by taking Via Padova close to the beach, between Piazza Marina and Piazza Nember. On entering Jesolo Lido follow the signs for zona OVEST (in the direction of the Aqualandia Water Park).
There are some places for fun and entertainment nearby:
- IL MURETTO Discotheque (1.3 Km)
- SPLASH Discotheque (350 metres)
- VANILLA Club (1 km)
- MARINA Club ( 1.2 km)
- CAPANNINA beach (1.8 km)
- PRIMA FILA Music Café (1.8 km)
- GASOLINE road bar (1.8 km)
- Jesolo’s TOURIST MARINA (1.5 km)
- The Jesolo GOLF club ( 3 km)
- ADVENTURE GOLF - Aqualandia’s miniature golf course (1 km)
- CONDOR Tennis ( 45 meters)
- AQUALANDIA Water Park (1 km)
- The RINASCENTE Riding Stables (1.5 Km)
- The North Adriatic SUB School of Diving (1 km)
- SUB School – Tourist Marina – (1.5 km)
- The Sun & Sea School of SAILING (850 meters)
- Max Fitness Club (1.1 km )
- The PESCALANDIA Fishing Club ( 1.5 Km)
To get to Venice you can avail yourselves of the PRIVATE “Azzurra” service (Jesolo Venice Direct). You will be picked up a few meters from the hotel by a dedicated bus service and transported free of charge – to the FARO embarkation point which is less than 1 km away. Tickets can be bought on board.
Scheduled water bus services to Venice leave from Punta Sabbioni instead. The zona Ovest area where we are located is the the closest and most convenient area for reaching Punta Sabbioni. You will need to travel a distance of about 15 km. There you will find numerous parking areas with hourly or daily parking charges and half-hourly water buses that operate, until midnight. Further information is available from reception.